This is an actual scene from the movie.
Rei in minimal state of undress. Yummy. ^^
Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone is...
- Awesome. I’m too much of a fanboy to say otherwise. ^^;
- One angel missing. The 4th angel who appears at the start of the movie is actually the 3rd in the TV anime. Movie never mention anything about the 3rd angel.
- Different from the TV series. Just to name a few,
- fan service included, thus the NC16 rating.
- Missing the trailer for Evangelion 2.0 after the credits! I felt cheated! >.<
Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone is not...
- Too draggy. Lesser screen time for the minor characters like Shinji’s classmates and less of Shinji crying (thank goodness).
- Easy to read the subtitle. Could do with better coloured fonts. Impossible to read when the background is white. >.<
- To be missed, for fans and non-fans alike. Fans must watch the movie at least twice. Direct order from Commander Ikari. Click here to read more of this entry